Anchor-Harper Publications encourages a practical approach and is involved at all levels of production. Our organization is able to provide the finished product in a variety of formats ranging from print to electronics, so that each publication can be designed for both traditional printing as well as web, CD or USB. Expert advice and assistance from Anchor-Harper Publications and its associated vendors are readily available to all customers to ensure their final decision is made when the format meets their objectives.
Our services include:
- Preparation of texts, data and visuals adapted to a specific target audience and in line with the desires and objectives of our clients
- Access to collaborators with recognized skills that can be added to projects at different stages of the process, such as graphic designers and artists, specialized typographers, layout specialists, French and English writers, photographers and translators
- Interface capability with a wide range of software for converting text to composition
- Conscientious in fixing and respecting deadlines, as well as adapting to the specific needs of each client
- Proposal, design, and layout of documents supplied in ready-to-use format to printers or other suppliers, usually through electronic means of communication to take advantage of the latest reproductive technologies
- Sales of advertising, boldface listings and logos as a means of financing publications. This we do at our risk and when an agreed-upon level of sales is attained we share the profits with our clients.